Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Poem

New Hope by Ascky....


I'm always wonder,
why does life become hard,
deep through in my heart,
i felt like I'm almost drown,
drown upon a wide blue sea,
waiting for a hope,
a hope that someone will come and save me,
bring me to a new world,
a world that no ones know me,
a world that full of joys and happiness.........

Here, my space is empty and lonely,
each and everyday,
like a bird trapped in a cage,
although there is smiles and laughs,
look happy from the outside,
only god's know the pain in my heart,
still i never showed my pain,
so that i love to be under the rain,
coz no ones know that i'm crying,
no one can see there is tears in my face,
that showed i am sad.........

Time by time,
i became more stronger,
coz life had taught me a lesson,
never ever surrender in life,
once you surrender life is meaningless,
wake up, wake up and wake up,
i juz have to walk straight that will bring me to a light,
a light that will shining back my life,
a shine that help me forgot past memories,
that would only make me cry..
a shine that give me another chance,
to keep on a new life..............

With a love from family and friends,
i strengthen back my spirit,
juz like i free out from my cage,
to followed my dream destination,
in a new hope.............


No comments: